Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday weekend!

This last weekend was one of those weekends where I sarcastically think to myself "my life really sucks"! Sam had the whole weekend off. I did a really awesome 25k trail run. I got to have a girls night and I had a lot of fun laughing with my girls. I had a massage. I got some nice gifts from my friends and family. Sam got me a gift card to get my VO2 max checked and I am excited about that. I had brunch with my family. I had a nap with Sam and Isaac. Sam made me lemon bars (my favorite). Sam also made me a wonderful dinner.
I am still a little tired from the race. I don't think I ate very good after the race, but eating after a big run is hard for me. My stomach gets all weird. The only thing I can handle is oranges and salad. So today I spent a lot of time chilling, a little bit of cleaning and hopefully tomorrow I will feel better. I might have a little bit of a bug also but it is hard to tell.
Pictures to come.

No comments: