Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Ice Skating

Elijah started ice skating lessons yesterday. He has been super excited for this for a while. He could barely contain himself when he was waiting for his lessons to start. The first day the teacher taught the kids how to fall down, get up by themselves and to walk a little on the ice. Once he was on the ice he realized how hard it was going to be but he was brave. He stayed on the ice and kept trying even when he was scared!


Daddy helping him get his skates on





so excited!



watching the speed skaters practice



on the ice



watching brother do his thing


I ran six miles on monday. I felt good while running. My achilles tendon ached after but ibuprofen, icing and massage helped. Tuesday I did a tempo workout on the elliptical. It was one of those super hard workouts that feels so good. Today I did some pilates with Isaac sitting on me. I find it hard to concentrate on holding my stomach muscles in with a screaming toddler sitting on me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, Eli looks so cute all excited!