Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A few things that make me happy

I have a lot to be grateful for, here are a few things I am grateful for today...
- I can go to the grocery store and buy fresh fruits and vegetables without thinking of the cost.
- Isaac wants to be called Anakan Skywalker.
-My husband is good man and I still really like him! Of course I love him but like and love are two different things.
-spring days at the park
-my relationship with my parents. They are so supportive and we have become such good friends.
-Elijah's sense of fashion and amazing imagination
-my sisters
-my brothers
-my amazing girlfriends
-running
-my husband went to school and worked hard. Life is easier when we don't have to worry so much about paying bills.
-I get to go to school and be a stay at home mom

Life is short and can change in an instant. I try and remind myself of that everyday. I want to enjoy the goodness I have in my life.

No comments: