Monday, December 01, 2008

We had a good Thanksgiving. Sam had the whole day off no school and no work!! I loved having him around all day. Sam's Mom and Kelvin were able to come from New Mexico to spend the weekend with us. They came to my family dinner, it was nice to have everyone together. Dinner was really good, we went through a lot of food and had a good time hanging out.
I ran the Cold Turkey run thanksgiving morning. I felt good but really felt all that uphill and downhill the next day.



Me and my man.


Yes he got into the tub with his clothes and diaper on!


Katie, Laura and their hot mama.


Dani and Val!


Juanita looks pretty but Eric and Larry you need to work on your posing.


Some of the family after Thanksgiving dinner.


Uncle Zack is getting Elijah hyper.

3 comments:

Destiny said...

How does the boy do when you wash his hair? Ella freaks!

johnson5 said...

What a fun day! Your family is great tell all of them I miss them....

Unknown said...

Eric always does that in pictures. So I normally just keep taking pictures until he gives in and does a cute one. Ha.