Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things are going well at the Atencio-Sloan house.
Sam is busy but he seems to be finding a good balance between work, school, and home. He is doing good in all six of his classes (of course). I think he still really misses cyclocross but he will miss it until he has time to race again.
Elijah and I are enjoying the mellow weather. We have been running, doing yard work, going to the park and Elijah has been getting dirty outside. Elijah is also enjoying watching Cars, I try to let him watch it once a day but the kid loves his Cars.
Elijah has also decided he likes taking showers with me. If I don't let him in, he just gets himself in, clothes and all! I think it is really funny but his shoes take a long time to dry out.
I am feeling really good. I am fifteen weeks pregnant and loving this part. I am still running up to four miles a day. I am not sick anymore and my energy is back up! I have a little bit of a belly but I think Sam and I are the only ones who notice. Elijah thinks he has a baby in his belly too, it is so cute when he points to his belly and says "baby". I can't believe I am going to have two kids!



Elijah watching Cars. This is serious toddler business.


He can't resist the bike.

3 comments:

johnson5 said...

What? A baby, I'm so out of the loop! Congratulations and what a lucky little baby. Stay well Ginger

Destiny said...

Kinda! I know her... she did my hair once..some drunk talk at SM shower.. you know! I need your address!

Geno said...

Can't believe your going to have two childs, running around saying Mom, Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,
Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,
Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,Mom,
Mom,Mom,Mom!