Monday, December 08, 2008

Elijah

I know every parent thinks this but I really think Elijah is so funny and so beautiful. He is so energetic and so full of life. Every day he makes me laugh and appreciate life. He did get upset with me the other day and told me "no no pow pow mama". Pow pow means spanking in our house!! I wasn't sure what to say to that. His new thing is drinking water from the dog water bowl. I do give him water but he likes the dog water. His favorite things to eat are meat and mangos!




Before his bath he has to run around the house naked. I think he feels free when he is naked.




We played in the snow!! He thought it was a good time to howl and scream.


The box does not say anything about putting Q-tips in your nose.


It is the same Q-tip.

1 comment:

jessi9380 said...

he is so freakin adorable! how far apart are he and the baby going to be? we're trying to figure out a good spacing for number 2...