Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas


Christmas was so much fun. Christmas eve we went snow shoeing then had the traditional family taco night. Christmas morning we woke up kind of early and opened presents. Elijah loves opening presents. He gets so excited and even more excited if the present is a car. My mom, dad and brother Lucas came over for breakfast. To make the morning even better Sam got called off for the first four hours of his shift. My dad and I went for a run after breakfast and man it was cold!!! After Sam went to work Elijah and I took a nap and then headed to my sisters house for family dinner. Elijah got to open more presents, he could barely help himself he had to open everyones presents. He kept saying "more presents".
Today my living room looks more like Elijah's toy box and we keep having to sit and play with all the new toys. Time to clean out the old toys to make room for all the new stuff.
I did enjoy christmas so much more this year because of Elijah. Watching him be so excited by everything made me remember how exciting christmas is!!!

Christmas morning!!





Christmas Eve snowshoeing
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZh0KmhODAeBuaLVir0Y5bfnruWjyB5eCSMZ8hrnwXWc90AkC6yoUki_nErCLcOj-T9neuC_TMgullZsMxAoMGJ87nY4oX3NhSfWwG8sLbtiqn69RMi0Klgv6x4rVP63rmQh_8/s1600-h/IMG_2845.jpg">
Oh and this is what two toddlers can do to a room in a very short time.

No comments: