Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year's SF's!!!!!!!

2008 was a good year for us. Elijah went from a barely walking baby to a running, screaming, very cute and bossy toddler. Sam started grad school and did very well his first semester. I got back into college and I am pregnant again. We are looking forward to this next year!!! We might be able to buy a house (keep your fingers crossed for us), Sam will be half way done with grad school by the end of this year, I will have a few more college credits done, Elijah will be an even bigger boy and best of all we will have our new baby in May.
Elijah has now slept in his own bed for six nights in a row!!!! He is doing pretty good but I am tired and I miss him at night. It is nice to have our bed to ourselves though.


Elijah one year ago.


and my boy today. So much change in one short year!!!!

1 comment:

johnson5 said...

Why does he have to be so stinking cute! What a handsome devil he has grown into-

I sure miss his "little squeal" for you when he was that small.