Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

Halloween went better than I thought it would. We got Elijah's costume on with only a little bit of a fight, thank goodness Gabrielle was there to give him candy! Once the trick-or-treating got started Elijah got into it. He kept going up to doors and saying "knock". Of course everyone thought he was cute and gave him way too much candy. A block away from home he got a sucker and the night was over! Elijah got what he came for and he was satisfied.
After trick-or-treating Elijah and I met Sam at his Aunt and Uncles house for some food and cookies! Elijah kept everyone entertained (he was on a sugar high).
Four years ago yesterday Sam and I started hanging out!! I feel like it has been so much longer than that! It has been the best four years of my life!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love his costume!