Monday, September 17, 2012

He has arrived!!


On September 13th at 1:28 p.m Lucas Dalton Atencio Sloan made his arrival. 
aka Luc  aka Captain


After six long days of early labor I was finally taken back for my c-section. The minute I heard his little cry everything was worth it!  This baby was born at 36 weeks so he was considered late pre-term.  He weighed 7lb 5oz and was 20 inches long. He had no problems at all! I can not even imagine how big he would have been had he waited until 39 weeks.





I can not believe I am the mother of three little boys. Elijah is such a good big brother, he is already asking when Captain gets to sleep with him. Isaac is warming up to him, he is upset he can't feed him. I keep trying to explain only woman can feed babies but he insists we can paint boobs on his pecs and he should be good to go.


  Luc brought his big brothers skateboards home from the hospital. Coolest little brother present ever!

1 comment:

lauren ♥ said...

aw katie, that second photo of you and your new son brought tears to my eyes. i am truly so happy for you! congrats again.