Sunday, September 23, 2012

10 days old

My handsome baby boy is ten days old! The third time around caring for new born is so easy, it is the big kids that are the work. I think we are starting to get into some kind of routine and maybe figuring out how to make sure all three of the boys are getting what they need.
I am finally starting to feel like a normal person again! C-sections are hard. I think me not being me has been harder for Elijah and Isaac than anything else.
I have been thinking about how much my life has changed since I met Sam. Eight years ago I never thought I would get married or have kids and I was really good with that. Now I am a mother of three wild boys and I am so happy to be Sam's wife. Meeting Sam changed everything for the better. Sam loving me changed me and made me a better person.  The last two weeks have been a challenge for us but I think we have handled it as a team.  There is nothing better than watching Sam hang out with our boys, he is such a good dad it makes me love him even more!
I have also been feeling very grateful for our friends and family. Everyone has been so good to us.

Sorry for the cheese I think the baby hormones are making extra cheesy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheese is really great from time to time! I'm happy that things are going so well for you and your life Katie. :)