Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my rant

Ladies what is our deal?! We spend so much time hating ourselves and each other. We spend so much time talking badly about ourselves telling the world we aren't good enough and guess what the world is starting to believe us. Why do we talk so mean about other woman? And why is talking mean about other woman so okay?
I refuse to say negative things about myself. I like to be healthy and focus on my positives. I won't talk mean about other woman, when woman talk mean about other woman it is a sign of a low self-esteem. When we do these things we are giving our power away! Next you see a woman and you think something mean about her. Take a minute and remind yourself she felt good when she left her house. Next time you think something mean about yourself remind yourself how you are destroying yourself. We are all beautiful and we should be proud we are different!

No comments: