Wednesday, August 05, 2009

3 months




Isaac is three months old today! I can not believe three months has already gone by. Isaac's personality is starting to come out and he is laughing and smiling a lot. He loves to watch his brother play and he loves to sit on my lap and talk to me. He likes watching Sam throw Elijah around, I think he is looking forward to his turn. When Isaac was first born I thought he was going to be a little calmer than Elijah. I was wrong. Isaac can cry for a whole car ride, he will cry in his swing the whole time I get showered and all because I dared to put him down. The minute I pick him up he stops crying and looks at me like I was foolish to even try and put him down. He is a good sleeper! He sleeps for about five hours at night then eats and sleeps for another four of five hours. He has the best fat rolls ever! He is such a chunky baby, it makes me laugh.
After tonight Sam will be done with his first year of grad school and we will be home owners!!!

2 comments:

Bucky n' Bama said...

So many accomplishments! Congratulations on everything including Isaac's 'fat rolls'!

Geno said...

I love the tickle time I have with Him :-)