Thursday, July 23, 2009

Too Hot




Our attempt at a family picture.


The biggest turtle ever found.


Their first bath together


Damn he is cute.

It is way too hot to be outside so we went to the Dinosaur Museum today. It was pretty cool. Elijah loved the ocean part and l liked being entertained in an air conditioned building. I made Jacob come with us. He seemed mildly amused but mostly he was bored. He helped me with the boys and didn't have to go to another baseball game.
I am feeling better. It is easier to recover from surgery when you don't have an organ taken out, just a misplaced IUD.

4 comments:

Bucky n' Bama said...

Thanks for posting the beautiful pics - that 'first bath' is too much. Elijah and Isaac are just too adorable. I am glad you are feeling better.

Geno said...

Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey,Monterey

Destiny said...

ok.. so I just pulled up your page.. and is sitting with me says.. " thats katie.. mom.. that katie... so either Bart looks at your blog alot or Star... hmm your popular either way with my daughter! Hope your feeling better.. we should have a play date with the kids!

Destiny said...

ps... your new name is Silvermist! From Tinker Bell. Ella has cute little wall things and she pointed to Silvermist and said. Katie!