Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy Birthday America

We had a fun filled weekend. On Friday we looked at houses again. This time though we found a house we both liked, so we bid on it. We won't find out until Monday if our offer was accepted. After looking at houses the boys and I went swimming with Aunt Laura. We all got too much sun (except Issac) and had a lot of fun. I think it is time to get Elijah in swim lessons. Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to Park City. I ran the 5k with Isaac while Sam and Elijah played at the park. Afterward we had brunch and then watched the parade. Elijah was really into the parade this year. He liked the horses, the music and the cars! That evening my dad came over for a BBQ and fireworks. We only did a handful of fireworks but it was enough to entertain Elijah. Today was a chill day with a little bit of playing outside and some good naps. Sam had to work and the ER was very very busy.
Elijah is into Michael Jackson. We get into the car and he asks to listen to Michael Jack and sings Beat it. I love it! He is also talking back a lot! That I do not love. He tells me I am in doing a big fat no no and that I am in big trouble and just tells me no a lot.
Sam sold one of his Felt bikes and is currently looking for a new bike. I usually have no idea what he is talking about when he talks about bikes but I know he is interested in buying a mountain bike that is gold. That could change though.




2 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

great photos! i love that first one with the sparkler. too cute! have you adjusted to having 2 kids now? you look great!

jessi9380 said...

Wow, Elijah's hair looks really dark suddenly!