Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My days go by so fast. I keep thinking I might have this whole mom of two thing down and then one of the boys does something to let me know this is a learning process and I just have to go with the flow. Between chasing Elijah and constantly feeding Isaac there is little time left for other things. Elijah is currently interested in ice, we fill the ice trays and have to keep checking the freezer throughout the day to see when it becomes ice (did I mention he is two). Isaac is getting so big, he is getting a double chin and thunder thighs. I think chunky baby's are so cute.
Eric and Juanita got married one week ago. I am so happy for them! Eric is a good man and deserves all the good things in life.
Yesterday was Lucas' birthday. For some reason him turning 26 makes me feel old. If he gets old that really means I am old!
Lucas is going to Africa at the end of this month and my mom is going to Japan. I will be at home wondering what they are bringing me back.
Bama is here visiting! It has been nice to have her and nice for her to see the boys and watch Elijah in action. We tried to go to the zoo one day but we got rained out. Mostly we have been hanging out at home but it has been a nice visit.

1 comment:

Geno said...

Katie when I 26 years old, your Brothers age I had a house a mortgage and 5 children. Laura, Patrick, Dana, Eric and you. At this time you were about 2 1/2 months old. And I can tell you I was not thinking about Africa.