Thursday, June 18, 2009

6 weeks!!






That's right my baby is six weeks old! Isaac is so cute. He is smiling and working on laughing. Plus he is the cutest rolly polly baby! He is happy as long as he is eating or being held. I have to carry him in the front carrier if I want to get anything done.
Elijah got his cast off! I am so happy for him but not so happy for me. That means he is back to full on running, riding his bike, riding the skateboard (at least trying to), and climbing.
I started running and doing pilates again. Running with a double jogger is a lot of work! Pilates is hard when your stomach muscles are almost non-existent. I keep thinking after pushing the double jogger for a year I will be a bad-ass mama! Then I can start training for a triathlon.
Sam is keeping busy with school and work. He is still riding his bike to work every day even in all this rain.

2 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

oh, wow, in the 4th photo, he already looks so much bigger and fatter! it's such a sweet picture! i hope you have had an easy recovery. you look great <3

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute!