Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day



Me and my boys are so lucky to have Sam. He is such a good dad. I don't think he even knows how much we love him. Sam is the kind of dad who gets dirty with Elijah and laughs when Isaac is in his zen spot. He takes being a dad very seriously because he wants his boys to know he loves them and that he is there for them. He also knows when to laugh and when to play with them. When I watch him interact with the boys or I hear him have a conversation with Elijah I fall even more in love with him. Thank you Sam for working so hard for your family.
My dad is the reason I picked Sam. My dad has worked so hard for his kids and I know he loves having all of us in his life. Even though we cause him stress. My dad is one of my best friends, he is one of the people I call when I need someone to talk to. I am a lucky woman to have him and to have Sam!

1 comment:

Bucky n' Bama said...

Beautiful blog, Katie.
So good to read how you feel about the men in your life...