Monday, September 15, 2008

UNCLE LUCAS!!!!!





As you can see Elijah has a large fake tattoo on his chest, thanks to Uncle Lucas! Yesterday Elijah did not want to get dressed so I let him run around in his diaper all day. By dinner time I had stopped noticing the giant tattoo on my baby and I went to get our dinner at Barbacoa a mexican burrito shop. I walk in, carrying Elijah and people are giving me funny looks. I thought at first it was the half-naked baby! I then realized it was the half-naked baby with his our Lady of Guadalupe tattoo on his chest. I was kind of embarrassed and amused all at the same time. Sam and Uncle Lucas laughed extra hard when I came home.

1 comment:

jessi9380 said...

Oh, Katie, that is precious! I love it! I would have looked at you pretty weird too...:-)