Monday, September 08, 2008

Crazy Weekend

Elijah and I had a crazy weekend. I worked on Friday and I know that doesn't sound bad but I end up staying up so late. Saturday morning we woke up early to meet Andrea, Molly and her son Jackson for a run. We ended up running to City Creek Canyon, thru Memory Grove, into downtown and home! It was about a nine mile run with a LOT of incline. That evening Elijah and I met my mom and Gabrielle at the fair. Elijah got to see all the animals, go on a pony ride, ride a lot of rides, go down a giant slide four times and eat a lot food. We didn't get home until after midnight! Sunday we had lunch with my girlfriends from junior high and their kids. My friend Brandi has a small baby and Elijah is in love with him. He tried to get into the baby's carseat with the baby in it!!
This morning I went for a very short two mile run. After seventeen days of riding his bike to school/work Sam actually asked for a ride! I think his legs might have needed a break.

Aren't those kids so cute!!



Our first ride



Oh Nana

1 comment:

Destiny said...

I love the comment "short run" 2 miles... ha! ha! thats a long run for me... and 9 miles is just about insane to me!

Were going to the fair tonight I think! Bart is still hunting so it will just be me and the kids!
love the blog!
des