Tuesday, September 23, 2008


I know he looks like he is crying but really he is singing his heart out!!!

It has been a long couple of days. I got a stomach virus on Saturday morning that didn't go away until Sunday afternoon. Sam had to come home from work on Saturday and my sister Laura had to take Elijah on Sunday. Sam is very busy with school and work. He has his first test in Biostatistics on Thursday. He is STRESSED! Tomorrow we babysit Jackson for a few hours so that should be fun. He and Elijah get a long pretty well.
Last week Sam and I got a chance to go Monet to Picasso! It was amazing. I saw art I never imagined I would see.
I tried to post a video of Elijah dancing but I couldn't get it to download. He is such a good dancer and he dances all the time. Even today at the zoo we had to stop a few times so he could get his groove on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag! You're it. Check out my blog to find out what's next. :)