Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Elijah


All of a sudden he is a kid. He is so skinny and getting tall. He asks all these big kid questions that I have a hard time answering. Thank goodness for google. He likes to do puzzles and read books. He has the best imagination, he can play for hours by himself. He makes these popping noises while he concentrates, I am not even sure he knows he is making them. He is the best big brother. He and Isaac will be playing and he tells him that Isaac is the best brother and he loves him. In a few short weeks he goes to school! I am a little sad, for his whole life he and I have been together almost everyday. This is one step away from me. I am proud of him though. He is so smart and charming, he will do good in school. He already has fashion sense, he tells me how he wants his hair cut. Sometimes he picks Indiana Jones haircut and then sometimes he wants a mohawk. He already has his outfits picked out for the first two days of school. He has a girlfriend named Bella. She is seven, he is going to marry her at Discovery Gateway and they are having kids together. He loves babies. He often asks me for a baby sister. He wants him, Isaac and his future baby sister to be a group called the 3 ninjas.
My life is better because of him.

1 comment:

lauren ♥ said...

i love this. and i totally agree with him... have a baby girl please! <3