Thursday, January 13, 2011

workouts and kids



Tuesday and Wednesday I ran about 6 miles. Tuesday I felt pretty good but yesterday I was tired. This morning I woke up with a weird virus. My throat is sore and I am achy and tired. I am hoping the runs have been hard because this virus was coming. I am also hoping I feel better by Saturday so I can do my long run.
Elijah will be four in one month and Isaac will be two in four months. I love their ages. Elijah is getting to be so independent. He washes his own hands, gets his own snacks, and is starting to get his own cereal. He is so creative and imaginative. I love listening to him play. He often plays a combination of cars, superheroes, and dinosaurs. He is also into coloring a lot more. Isaac is such a smart toddler. He looks at himself in the mirror and says "me, Bean". (his nickname is Bean). He loves to sit on the couch and read books. He has the most amazing vocabulary. He also loves to copy anything his brother does! They are to the point they play together but I think it is more Elijah playing and bossing Isaac around. They really do amaze me.

No comments: