Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wild Things







My boys are wild things! I took an eight minute shower yesterday. In eight minutes they managed to empty the diaper bag, empty the silverware drawer, their clean pj's were decorating the crib and every toy was out of the toy box. When I walked out of the bathroom they both looked at me with such mischievous grins!
Isaac is crawling and pulling himself up. He really wants to be running around with Elijah and I think very soon he might be able to. He really likes dancing! He does this little bounce that is so cute.
Elijah is turning three in a couple of weeks. CRAZY! He is already excited for his new years (birthday party). We are going to have his party at the local indoor swimming pool. He told me only Jackson, the fireman and tractor driver are invited. So sorry everyone who thought they were coming. Our newest conversation is
Me or Sam "Elijah what are you doing?"
Elijah " I am not doing any something!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!