Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anniversary

The big day and the big bride.

Our ceremony


Last week Sam and I celebrated our three year anniversary. Wow! It seems like it has been longer and at the same time it feels like we just started dating.
On March 27th 2006 Sam asked me to marry him. It was such a Sam moment full of sarcasm and charm all at the same time. Of course I said yes, I had been ready for him to ask a few months after we started dating. On June 11th 2006 we found out I was pregnant, we were surprised but so excited. As my pregnancy progressed we decided to get married at the court house and later we would do a ceremony with our family. That way were we married but still got to celebrate the way we feel about each other. On January 9th 2007 we walked into the court house together (I actually wobbled) and became husband and wife. I was excited but at the same time it felt so normal. One year later we finally had our ceremony! It was a beautiful snowy day and perfect.
We are looking forward to our next sixty years together, getting old and gray together maybe doing some traveling and enjoying our family.

No comments: