Thursday, September 03, 2009



There are certain moments through out my day that make all the hard work so worth it. Sometimes they are as small as Elijah telling me he loves me so much or Isaac just laughing that cute baby laugh. It can be Elijah's new serious face, it is so grown up. Or Isaac holding my finger with his chubby hand while he feeds. But yesterday was awesome I woke up from a nap and the boys were cuddling. Elijah had his arms wrapped around Isaac and Isaac had his head nestled into Elijah's shoulder. I thought about taking a picture but instead decided to enjoy the moment. It is nice to know they will always have each other. No matter how much change has happened in Elijah's life he has loved having his baby Isaac around. He loves him so much and Isaac already loves him. Isaac watches Elijah when he is playing and laughs at him. Aaahh it makes me so happy.

2 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

i LOVE this post <3

Bucky n' Bama said...

Kate - this is really beautiful!