Saturday, September 19, 2009

Keeping Busy







One of my best friends Andrea got married on 9/6/09. I was in her line. It was such a beautiful day and I am so honored to have been a part of it.
Sam is of course keeping busy with school and work. He is riding his bike up to the U four days a week now and I think it helps with the stress. When he is home in the morning Elijah always wants him to make him pancakes and of course Sam does.
Elijah is my wild thing. He says the funniest things and does even more amusing things. He put me on timeout yesterday, it didn't go well for him but I was laughing inside. He is full of bruises and scrapes just like he should be.
Isaac is such a beautiful baby. He is working on sitting up and he is eating rice cereal. He loves to eat solids, the minute I stop feeding me he gets so mad. He is 16lbs 5oz!
I am running four days a week and doing pilates one day a week. I am still trying to finish putting our house together but it will come in time. I have to hang the pictures up still and I keep thinking I will do it but the park or the zoo always sounds like more fun.

2 comments:

Bucky n' Bama said...

These pictures are priceless!
Thanks for posting - you are a great mom!

Bucky n' Bama said...

These pictures put a smile on our face every morning.