Thursday, February 05, 2009

We had a good week!! Sam and I both worked this weekend but got some time together on Saturday. I took Elijah to the zoo on Tuesday and Sam took him on Wednesday. The zoo is so cool in the winter. The animals are so much more active and there are hardly any people there. Elijah can run wild for two hours and see all the animals he wants! Elijah and I are going to Denver in the morning! I am so excited, I haven't seen my sister and her family in a year. Sam has a test next Tuesday so this will give him a chance to study without us bugging him.
Our house search hasn't gone so well. There are a lot of interesting houses out there. I really don't know what people are thinking sometimes. I know we will find something in our price range and in the area we want if we stay calm and keep looking.
Next week Elijah turns two!!!! I can not believe it.
I will post pictures when I get back from Denver.

1 comment:

Chris C. said...

Sam and Katie,
It is Chris a friend of Sam's mom. I follow your blog (hope you don't mind)and have loved getting to know you both through this medium. Your boy Elijah is a real sweetie. I love the phrases he is using. hannah's big first phrase was "what happened" also. Katie I hope thisa pregnancy is going well for you. You both look great. I wish you both all the best. Good luck at school Sam. I am loving what I am doing. You will be so great as an NP oops sorry DNP!
Sincerely,
Chris C.