Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Vomiting.


Beautiful and soooo nice.

Jacob is a good big brother to his Gaboo.

Make yourself at home Elijah.

Now seriously isn't that cute.

"What you gonna do now Gaboo?"

Elijah and I had a good time in Denver. It was nice to see my sister and her family. I seriously love all of them so much, they are so much fun to be around. Gaboo (Gabriel) and Elili (Elijah) got some play time together but I think Gaboo was tired of Elili by the time we left. Elijah might be a little loud, demanding and rough for Gabe sometimes. So after a full weekend of hanging out, watching the toddlers play together, and being entertained by Dana's family we went to bed early to catch an early flight out on Monday morning. About six hours before our flight I woke up thinking I was not feeling too good and right then Elijah starts throwing up in Sophie's bed! I get him and the bed cleaned up and realize I too am going to be sick. So I canceled our flight and let Juan take care of us for a day. It is nice to be home with Sam but I think us being gone for an extra day was good for him, his test went well! Elijah and I are going to spend today recovering and hanging with Sam. Thank you Dana for a good weekend, for letting us eat all your food, and for flying us there!!! Thank you Sophia for letting us take over your room and for not minding too much when your bed got puked in.

1 comment:

Bucky n' Bama said...

Glad you had such a great time (except for the sick part). Great job on the test, Sam - and Happy Birthday E!