Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week One

Sam finished his first week of full time work and full time school. It was a busy week for him. I have to admit I got a lot emotional. I have a hard time with him being gone all the time and then when he is home he is so busy. I know selfish! I do realize he is doing this for our family and he doesn't love it either. So my new goal is to be more supportive and a lot more understanding. I love you Sam and I am proud of you.
Sam is commuting to and from school/work. In one week he rode almost eighty miles and burned three thousand calories!!

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Katie your doing so well with the blog! We should plan a playdate for the kids! des

jessi9380 said...

I totally hear you on the not being home and being selfish and upset at yourself at the same time. It sucks big time. How's school going for Sam otherwise? Are you guys going to go for number 2 anytime in the near future?