Wednesday, August 06, 2008



Things are different this year. Physically I'm good to go. Here's the big excuse: school will not allow me to fully participate in cross racing. With that said, I hope to hit up some cross practice sessions and possibly a race or two later in the season. The A-bike is still the race machine. Just waiting for cables, housing, and the power-tap harness.


The B-bike is now dressed up and ready to carry me to school 4 days a week and work on the other 3. Full fenders, rack, and super upright position.


The ferrous. With the fit dialed and ergon grips in place will probably be relegated from daily use to escape rides on shore line before work or after classes. Also a possibility: SS CX RACES.


Really I just want to stay healthy and sane during school.

No comments: