Wednesday, May 07, 2008



This video has been granted the Elijah seal of approval. What exactly is the Elijah seal of approval? It is a highly coveted honor bestowed only to things that make Elijah dance, smile, and babble. Also, his attention must be held for at least 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
I have just completed 2 days in a row of pain free biking. We've got 4 days off for gardening, cleaning, chilling, running (KATIE), riding (SAM), stretching, and core. Over my break I will be gradually increasing my ride times and keeping the intensity pretty much non-existent. My hope is that once my body adjusts to the new riding position and orthotics I might be able to handle some intensity. LATER.

2 comments:

UG said...

I can see it now, you'd better get better coverage on the medical insurance and. Well now that I think about it, since Sams going to be the Doctor in the house. Never mind!
Elijah's go to go..

Geno said...

I can see it now, you'd better get better coverage on the medical insurance and. Well now that I think about it, since Sams going to be the Doctor in the house. Never mind!
Elijah's go to go