Saturday, May 03, 2008

Here's a quick update on the last couple of days:
Thursday: KT and I went for a fast-paced 1 hour walk around the hood. No knee pain during or after. Very nice! Then KT went to work while elijah and I got down to making some pizzas. It's pretty funny how excited he gets when I start the pizza prep. As soon as the first pizza hits the stone he watches, paces, and says please until it hits the table. Once the pizza hits the table it's game time. He chows down and I just sit there watching, amazed at how much such a little guy can pack down. That's our routine whenever Katie works.

Elijah in pre-pizza mode.........

Now entering impatient mode.............

Game on.............


Friday: I worked 07-1900 in the ED and had my interview for the Doctor in Nursing Practice Program. The interview went well. About four hours after the interview I received my acceptance notification. The best part was coming home to a beautiful wife, a happy kid, and steak with grilled veggies.
Today Elijah and I have been playing outside waiting for Katie to get home from work. Time for a nap with E and then a cruise around the hood with some playground action thrown in. Later.

1 comment:

jessi9380 said...

rHey Congratulations! I can't believe that anyone would voluntarily go back to any type of nursing school, but I'm happy for you!