Saturday, April 12, 2008





We heard from the claims agent about our moped driver. The police used the "clues" left behind at the scene to find his work/home address and phone numbers. Apparently he's not answering his phone but he works for the U like we do. According to his boss this guy frequently comes to work drunk and has not been to work for a couple of days. What kind of ship do they run up at the U? We're still hoping that he has some sort of insurance or assets that will offset our costs. Our guess is a guy that comes to work drunk is probably not going to have much of either. This is turning into one of those stories that will be pretty funny at a later point in time. I'm up to wearing my orthotics 4-6 hours at a time and my knees/feet/ankles are feeling quite different. My knee pain has slowly disappeared over the last couple of days, but my legs and feet feel really tired. It's going to take another week or so for my body to get somewhat comfortable with normal alignment. The Specialized foot beds he tweaked for me are great. My pedal stroke feels more natural and the strain on my left knee is pretty much gone. Since this blog is really about getting pictures of E up for the family I'll be posting some later. Katie and E are enjoying the sun. Time to go join them.

No comments: