Thursday, April 10, 2008

Elijah before le royale face plant

Elijah immediately after le royale face plant

Elijah 24 hours after le royale face plant

E's rocking the hamburger lip and nose today. He was running in the driveway with his hands over his head and kissed the concrete. Also, some dude ran into our car with a moped and drove off on Tuesday leaving behind his scooter registration, warranty paper work, and $1100 in damages to our Outback. We should find out more from the police any day now.





I picked up my custom foot orthotics yesterday. It's going to be a few weeks before I can tell how much they'll help me. Right now I'm just breaking my feet in and getting used to normal foot/ankle/knee alignment. They also customized my body geometry footbeds for free. Apparently they're decent foot beds that just needed a few tweaks. Due to time issues surrounding insurance and school stuff I won't be able to test them out on a ride until tomorrow. I know it's kind of nerdy to post these pictures but I feel like I'm documenting the end of 1+ years of knee pain.



No comments: