Saturday, February 17, 2007

Family Time!!!






We made it home from the hospital on Thursday. Things are going really well and we are all settling into our new roles. Katie is recovering nicely and feels stronger everyday. Elijah hates the car seat, baths, diaper changes, and sleeping between the hours of 2AM and 7AM. Elijah loves eating, bouncing, burping, the burrito wrap, and sleeping with me or Katie between the hours of 8AM and 1 AM. The dogs are being really good. They struggled with the crying the first night. It was like they wanted to help us by sneaking little licks in whenever Elijah was within reach. Buckley and Mona are also protecting the house with a new vengence. Don't even think about slowing your car down in front of house.
Now that I'm getting some energy back I'll be slowly getting back into the swing of training and dealing with some unfinished buisness. I hope to get the basement cleaned out/organized, weed through boxes of bike stuff, and get my back into a better place. I'll try to keep photos and entries rolling as time allows.

No comments: