Monday, February 19, 2007

1 Week Old


Elijah is now 1 week old and he's settled into quite a routine. Eat, sleep on mom, drop a deuce, eat, sleep on dad, drop another deuce. Also, baths are still not popular. The dogs are like his body guards. When he starts crying they converge on the room and try to sniff out culprits or at least lick his feet.

Katie's finally had two solid days of rest and looks/feels quite a bit better. Although, it is odd to see her without a gigantic belly. Elijah and I hung out and watched the TOC updates while mapping out my training for the coming season and researched power meters.

2 comments:

Bucky n' Bama said...

Hello! How are you doing? Your baby is so cute and thank you for not naming the baby Marcus and you are funny cuz you said it looks like a white baby. I am glad you had a baby boy. I did not like taking a bath when i was a baby. You should bring him to school from 11:46 to 12:45 because that is when I am in Ms. Wright's class. Well, I have 2 go now. I will talk to you later. I have to do some work now. love, lylana dahl bye. tell the baby i said welcome!!!

Bucky n' Bama said...

hi my name is orlen how old is
he? you should beware of not to teach bad language.
I used to put things in my mouth
when I was A baby. my mom would
get mad at me. I don't like Britney Spears haircut. do you?
goodbye.