Thursday, October 04, 2012



Luc is three weeks old. I can not believe it has already been three weeks, his due date is tomorrow.
It amazes me that I can fall in love like this all over again.
I am such a lucky mama. 
I have three wild things.
Three little boys to keep me on my toes. 
Isaac and Elijah are going to make sure Luc is spoiled.
Every morning they come downstairs to see how his night went,
if he cries they get upset and ask me over and over again to pick him up. 
They help me pick out his outfits, give him a bath and argue about
who is going to hold him. 
I am starting to feel a little bit normal, recovering from a c-section is hard. 
But I tend to push a little hard and then I have to rest and take half a pain pill. 
I am anxious about Sam going back to work on Monday! 
If I seem more crazy the next time I post, not to worry it is just me 
adjusting to being the ring leader of three wild things. 

No comments: