Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It is a boy!!!

That is right boy number 3!!!! I am so excited to be the mom of three boys. I am a little worried about my mental health for the next 30 years but really how cool. I keep thinking about how wonderful and perfect he was on ultrasound and how Elijah and Isaac are such amazing kids and I just smile. We haven't picked a name yet but his nick name has been Captain since I was six weeks pregnant, thinking that name won't ever go away.  Already this baby is so active. Since I was 19 weeks pregnant he has been able to kick hard enough to make me light headed. We had a hard time getting the ultrasound done because he was so crazy. I think he is practicing keeping up with his brothers.
The picture is me 22 weeks pregnant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys!