Saturday, April 14, 2012

15 weeks pregnant!

My belly is getting big quick! I will post a picture soon.
I am starting to feel better. I still have waves of "all day sickness" but not as often. The first trimester was hard! I was tired and often felt like vomiting. I still managed to train for a 25k but it wasn't always pretty. I often had to stop in the middle of runs to dry heave and vomit. I have only dry heaved on a run twice in the last week! My runs are getting easier and I feeling more energetic. I am still planning on doing Ragnar in June but after that I may just have to do easy runs until I am too big.
I am looking forward to meeting the third and final addition to the Atencio-Sloan clan! I am also trying to enjoy this pregnancy since I know it will be my last. Elijah is so interested and excited. He named the baby Captain. Isaac doesn't quite get it yet, but he does say he has a baby in his belly named Captain.
My only complaint about having three kids is I have to get a mini-van! So not cool. I am going to drive a mini-van. Aahh my cool factor is all gone.


The boys enjoying some sidewalk paint
We have a lot of goodness in our lives and I am just enjoying it.

No comments: