Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It is a New Year

I have been terrible at blogging recently. December was a great month and christmas was amazing! Elijah was really into it this year and Isaac was into all his firefighter stuff he got.
2011 was a great year. I spent the year feeling really grateful for all the goodness in my life. I have a wonderful husband and amazing kids. I have a supportive family and food friends who keep me balanced.
2012 hopefully be just as amazing. I am once again going back to school. Elijah is enjoying school and becoming a kid. Isaac is the funniest most lovable toddler I know. Sam is getting use to his new job and new role. He might have some interesting job opportunities that may take us new places. Hopefully we have a baby in 2012, we have been trying for a while now without success. I have been to the doctor and she said she thinks she can help. Sam has the goal of doing a 50 or 100 mile bike race and I will continue to challenge myself with new races.
So we have a new computer and I can not figure out how to upload pictures. I will do a picture post soon.

No comments: