Wednesday, November 02, 2011

October

Wow October went by so quickly. We had a lot of fun and we were very busy! Sam started his new job at IMC. He only works 15 shifts a month, he is home in the evenings, and he seems to be really liking it. Elijah is really liking school. He has a lot of friends and he is learning a lot. He was a Dragon of the Night for halloween. He is way into ninjas and painting on his face with marker. Isaac is into firefighters. He introduces himself as a firefighter. He watches Barney Fire House every morning. He was a fireman for halloween and he wants a fire truck for christmas. I am getting ready to go back to school. SLCC South campus is next door to Elijah's school and they have daycare! I ran a half marathon with Lucas. Of course Lucas beat me by five minutes. It was his first one and I am so proud of him. It did sting a little having him beat me by so much. My camera/computer is being weird and won't download halloween pictures.

No comments: