Sunday, February 06, 2011

One of those days


he knows he is awesome


the new mohawk

Today was one of those days. The morning went alright, we had breakfast and got ready for the day. Elijah got himself dressed and Isaac was singing all morning. Then we went to the grocery store. Elijah started throwing a fit as we were walking out the door. He kept throwing the fit until I was half way done grocery shopping. The fit was so intense people were giving us strange looks and one man actually stopped to laugh. As soon as Elijah calmed down, Isaac started throwing a fit. He decided to stop once we were out of the store. I decided to get the boys kids meal and they didn't give us french fries so I had to go back! Everything was fine for a while Isaac took a nap and Elijah decided to make himself some cereal. Then Elijah got into the pantry and I have no idea what he was doing but he broke a can of salsa all over him and all over everything in there. Thank goodness he didn't hurt himself. He was so upset and kept telling me he was going to buy me more salsa, so I couldn't get mad. Isaac woke up from his nap and fell half way down the stairs. While we were making our weekly scones Elijah put both of his hands on a hot burner. He has first degree burns but really not bad for what he did. I was feeling stressed until Elijah thanked me for doing his laundry and Isaac asked me for a hug. Those little things really make me happy.
I was sick last week so I only ran Thursday five miles, Friday four miles and Saturday I did eight. I did feel okay enough to go running on Wednesday but it was so cold outside I couldn't take my boys in the jogger. I ended up doing the 550 workout. I felt really good considering how sick I was.

No comments: