Friday, September 03, 2010

Mama time


chunk


my beautiful wild boys

Sam is such a good man. I had a lot of me time this week and he really encouraged me to go out and enjoy myself.
On Tuesday I worked from 3:00 to 7:00, the easiest shift ever! I worked with people I really enjoy being around and had a lot of grown up conversation. On Wednesday I went out with some of my girls for drinks and dinner. It was amazing to sit, eat and have good conversation for two hours. I even got all dressed up to go. Yesterday I went for a mountain bike ride with another girlfriend. I haven't been mountain biking since before I had Elijah so this was a lot of work. I really am not good at biking. I have the cardio but I do not have the muscles for biking three miles uphill. I had to walk my bike up part of the mountain. I did make it to the top though and had a ton of fun getting back down the mountain.
I missed all three of my boys but it was so nice to do things that didn't center on being a mama. I am refreshed and ready to get back to my mama duties.

No comments: