Sunday, July 11, 2010

I love summer





I love spending the day at the pool. I love going to the park early, before the slides get too hot. I love hanging outside right before it gets dark. I love how my boys are so tired at the end of the day from playing so hard. I love the dirty swimming pool in the backyard. I love when my boys stink like sweat, dirt and sunscreen at the end of a long day. I love when Elijah plays in the mud. I love bbq's and fireworks. I love fruit salads and salads. I love spending the day at a lake. I love doing yard work and summer projects. I love that Sam will have breaks and we will get a mini-family vacation. I love that the T.V is hardly ever on. I love wearing summer dresses or shorts. I love running early in the morning. I love that my boys knees are always dirty and scratched. I love that I don't have to dress Isaac and it perfectly acceptable at this time of year. I love sitting on my parents deck. I love hanging out at the zoo. I love going to the library and museums to get away from the heat. I love Bee's games. I love tan lines.
I do not like that my boys fight a lot now. I do not like that Isaac has turned into a mischievous toddler, he use to be so sweet.

1 comment:

lauren ♥ said...

i love this post. and i love that you are surviving with two wild lil' toddlers! <3