Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. O'Atencio


My dad's birthday was March 17th. We had a little party for him, he made Irish Stew and I made Corned Beef and Cabbage and brownies. We all sang ugly happy birthday for him, I believe he loved it.
My dad is an awesome dad. He didn't have a lot of guidance on how to be a dad but he is one of the best dad's I know of. He is always there when we need him, he would do ANYTHING for his kids and grandkids. My mom never has to grocery shop because my dad does it. My dad cooks every night so my mom doesn't have too. Anytime I don't feel like cooking I know if I call my dad he would take us to dinner or cook for us. If I am happy or sad one of the first people I call is my dad, he listens when I need him to and he gives good advice (even if it isn't what I want to hear). My dad introduced me to running when I was only six years old, his passion has become my passion. I am so proud of him and so glad he is mine.
Happy Birthday Papa Geno.

2 comments:

Eric said...

My Dad is awesome too!!

Geno said...

Thank You, very, very much