Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nana and Papa Date

I went to work yesterday. It was the first time since december! Since Sam was also at work my parents came over to watch our boys. When they come over to babysit Elijah calls it a Nana banana and Papa date. Before Sam left in the morning Elijah asked if Papa would go to the grocery store and get bubble water and if Nana would watch Michael Jack with him.




After I got off work I hurried home. Thinking Isaac had been crying all day. That is what he normally does when I am gone. Turns out instead of dealing with crying the four of them had a fun filled day. Both of the boys were dirty from playing outside. Papa took them running and they both took naps on the run. Nana took them for a walk in the wagon. They colored, played cars, took the books off the bookshelf (fun for only Isaac) and just had one of those nice early spring days.




To make my day even better Nana cleaned up my house for me and Papa did yard work! Seriously who needs daycare when you have babysitters like this. Later I noticed my mom had taken these cute pictures of the boys. I do not want to work full-time right now but that was a nice break made even better by the happy little boys I cam home to.

1 comment:

lauren ♥ said...

oh, so sweet. you are so lucky to have such loving parents near by <3