Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas









We had a good Christmas. Sam's mom and Kelvin came into town on Christmas eve, this is our first christmas with them. Christmas eve was the usual taco's at my mom and dad's house. Sam drank a lot of beer and the taco's were so good. On Christmas morning we had to wake Elijah up at eight! Santa was very nice to Isaac and Elijah. Elijah was so excited, he would open a present say "oh cool" and ask for another one. Isaac was into watching the action and eating the wrapping paper.
We hung out Christmas afternoon. Then went to Sam's family house and then over to my sister's house for dinner. Sam and I got pans! Elijah and Isaac have more new toys than they know what to do with. I have even more toys to pick up.
I have plenty of biscotti and truffles to eat that I will not be sharing.

No comments: