Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Day at The Park part 2 (WTF)

I know that day at the park looked nice but right at the end Elijah fell off a slow moving, low to the ground swing. He was really upset and crying a lot but he fell asleep not too long after so we thought he was finally having an emotional outburst from his life changing so much. We were wrong. He was crying because he broke his leg. He has a fracture called a toddler fracture (yes it is called that). I feel so badly for him! He can not walk on it for at least a week! He will be in a cast for six to eight weeks. I can not carry him because of the c-section so Sam is on Daddy duty for the next while. The good news is Elijah is still in love with Isaac and Isaac is doing well. I am glad for Sam having FMLA and I am glad we both have such supportive families.


2 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

oh no! that is awful. i hope he heals up quickly! a cast, just in time for all this good weather. how sad. sorry to hear this.

Bucky n' Bama said...

Oh my gosh - we still can't quite imagine E not mobile. The cast is kind of cute. What a special guy. Bucky says now he can just lay in the backyard and work on his tan. I can be there in 9 if you need me...