Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poor Elijah has another cold. He has been sick four times in four months. So far this cold isn't too bad but he is so grumpy. He reminds me of my brothers!! Poor Sam! He is working so hard for us and he is so tired. He needs a good break from school and work. He is almost done with his second semester, just a few more weeks and he is there. He won't have much of a break though because the baby is coming on his week off.
We are still looking at houses. I think the houses are getting nicer and we even saw one we might bid on. I want a house but if someone accepts our offer then we will be moving about the time the baby comes. I won't be much help moving after a c-section.
I am feeling pregnant! As the picture shows I am also looking very pregnant! I still feel good but the running as turned into a fast walk!

Elijah really liked dying eggs!! He made a big mess!

Elijah's tree art.

He works too hard.

She's Hefty! 35 weeks.

1 comment:

Albalate-Atencio Many said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Healthy and gorgeous!